One of our extremely innovative health and wellness clients in the haircare space is looking for a Sr. UI/Visual Designer. This is an amazing opportunity to leading the charge on Brand Stories and Design Systems for an innovative brand.
We are looking for top UI Designer, Interaction Designer, Visual Designer or UX/UI Designer with a clean, modern and trend-aware aesthetic.
In this position you will be responsible for the user experience and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets and experiences. You will drive the digital platform design and storytelling, create a forward thinking ecommerce experience and stay up to date with best practices and emerging trends.
*In this role you will be working autonomously and cross-functionally with the engineering and marketing team, and an external agency.*
Location: Remote! (must be able to work Eastern hours) / NYC Headquarters
- Use Strong Visual Design skills to explore new, innovative, interactive approaches to tell our brand’s story.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Produce and share multiple concepts/designs for each project and provide strong recommendations based upon data and best practices.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UX/UI design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, prototypes and design systems.
- Create and produce creative tests for ecommerce flow, login portal, landing pages and more. (**subscription experience preferred but not required)
- Work with the growth marketing team to create data driven optimizations.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Keep up to date marketing, and digital trends and conduct competitive research and audits.
- A minimum of 5-8 years UX/UI design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Ecommerce experience.
- Experience with creating design variants to support A/B testing.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software:
Sketch, InVision, OR Figma. Instagpages, iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments while meeting deadlines.
This is a competitive full time salary with benefits.
If interested please share your latest resume and portfolio link!