Our client is a renowned company creating hair wellness products with reliable treatments. With a passion for wellness and innovation, their approach is continuously challenging existing treatments to advance newer methodologies. They are looking for a UX/ UI Design Lead to join their team.
UX/ UI Design Lead Overview:
As UX/ UI Design Lead, you will create the user experience and user interface design of the company’s various digital assets and experiences.
The ideal candidate for UX/ UI Design Lead will create a forward-thinking ecommerce experience and implement a testing and optimization strategy to drive the company’s digital platform design and experience.
The role of UX/ UI Design Lead will report to the Director, Digital Product.
UX/ UI Design Lead Responsibilities:
- Assess user experience design requirements for company’s digital assets.
- Develop and design comprehensive UX/ UI design strategy based on brand guidelines and company initiatives.
- Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes to address UX design solutions.
- Narrate brand story though UX design through innovative and interactive methods.
- Develop multiple concepts/ designs for various projects and share with team.
- Provide optimal recommendations for design concepts based on data insights and industry best practices.
- Run rigorous and creative tests for ecommerce flow, login portal, landing pages and other areas of UX design concept.
- Partner with the data analytics team and growth marketing team to develop and execute data driven optimizations.
- Advise and guide on UX research methodologies and testing activities on predicting and analyzing user behavior.
- Conduct competitive research and audits.
- Stay up to date on marketing and digital trends affecting user behavior.
- Collaborate with growth team to provide external creative teams guidance on various projects.
- Create an innovative digital user experience that is true to the brand.
UX/ UI Design Lead Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in UX/ UI design for digital products or services.
- Portfolio showcasing professional UX/ UI design work for web and mobile platforms.
- Ecommerce experience required.
- Experience creating design variants for A/B testing.
- Knowledge and familiarity with technologies and software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, VWO, Instapages, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to adapt to shifting business priorities and needs.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and manage tight deadlines across multiple projects.