About The Role:
As a UX Designer with a focus on growth & innovation, you will...
- Be driven by curiosity and a desire to connect design work with user insights to image future experiences.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team composed of designers, product managers, and engineers focused on growth and expansion.
- Be keenly aware of the industry landscape including user, market and technology research to ground solutions in true needs and opportunities.
- Participate in identifying potential solutions spaces that translate business goals into forward-thinking experiences that inform the product roadmap.
- Collaborate on the exploration of product concepts that push the status quo for the identified growth spaces.
- Be responsible for landing on thoughtfully crafted solutions that have a purpose for being.
- Play an active role in the development of the product and service solution across the various phases of the multi-disciplinary process.
A UX Designer with a focus on growth & innovation, is...
- An avid problem solver taking on big and small challenges with the same grace.
- Comfortable in ambiguous territory where design hasn’t historically been.
- Passionate about human-centered design and able to defend the user point of view.
- A Cross- Functional collaborator who can easily work with and facilitate conversations.
- Quick to fail by building concepts and testing them along the way.
- A master of crafting beautiful details, while keeping the bigger picture in mind, and vice versa
- An active participant in all phases of the design thinking process from conceptual, to strategic, to tactical, to implementation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong portfolio of cutting edge design that proves not only solid design skills but forward thinking
- Passionate design thinker and craftsperson
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques in a multidisciplinary design environment - not waterfall.
- Understand latest development tools, technologies and processes and how to best use them depending on project needs.
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma.
- Proficient skills in concept generation, visualization, and rapid prototyping
- Highly driven and proactive self-starter - taking on a task without much context and driving it through
- Excellent communication skills
- Sharing your design thinking, presenting to all levels of co-workers throughout all stages of design
- Willingness to take direction and learn from others
- Optimistic outlook - we are creating the future after all
Requires a BS in User Experience Design/Human-Centered Design or a related degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience