Our accessories and jewelry client is seeking a Vice President Omni-Channel Brand Marketing - a seasoned creative marketing leader with a strong POV on brand building and storyteller that will develop their omni-channel creative vision, while inspiring the marketing team and total organization. They will be asked to create a strong creative culture and lead a talented team of creatives of various fields including photography, graphic design and copywriting across digital, catalog, social media, promotional materials and stores. This is an executive role and a key member of the leadership team building and maintaining key cross functional partnerships. The ideal candidate is a highly creative thinker that inspires, motivates and encourages the team to come up with innovative ideas in pursuit to engage the customer. The Vice President Omni-Channel Brand Marketing will provide creative direction for omni channel balancing brand expression, aesthetic and identity.
Candidates must be based in Greater Los Angeles area.
- Create and own all guidelines for seasonal and core updates to communicate concepts effectively to the markets and cross functional teams.
- Support the executive leadership team to lead the way in shaping the company culture and formulating solutions to deliver clear and persuasive communications.
- Lead and execute the Omni strategy, identifying and implementing products and services to achieve a high growth profitable Omnichannel business.
- Partner with Marketing, Merchandising and buying team in driving and exceeding business goals.
- Maintain working knowledge of emerging trends, best practice competitive practices.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive traffic and conversion on the site and at the store level through CRM and marketing initiatives in partnership with stores, marketing, and merchandising.
- Partner with merchandising and planning to analyze and respond to business trends: sales, inventory.
- Work closely with cross functional teams like CRM and digital.
- Identify opportunities for improved workflows between creative services and key internal customers including performance marketing, product/ merchandising, digital product, and corporate.
- Provide the field with client outreach tools to drive customer capture, client loyalty, engagement, and retention.
- Oversee and supervise a creative team of graphic designing, art direction, copywriting, and content creation.
- Manage relationships, budgets, and contracts with vendor creative agencies.
- Develop the ecommerce promotional and marketing calendar to align with retail marketing, product launch calendar and total comp objectives
- 7+ years of Industry related marketing or ecommerce work experience with customer-centric background.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset that can thrive in a startup environment.
- Problem solving mindset in finding creative innovative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative attitude with a team building spirit.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and rally functional leads and agency partners.
- Knowledge of mobile app store marketing (iOS and Android).
- Understanding of digital and social media analytics such as Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
- Strong understanding of search engine technology, SEO, SEM, and local search.