The Content Coordinator will work strategically across content platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Email, Web, and any/all emerging platforms. This position requires excellent organizational and communication skills. Video skills and Graphic design skills are a must.
What we’re looking for in a content coordinator
• You’re an imaginative and strategic storyteller who understands the creative voice of a wide audience from Gen Z upward.
• You thrive on collaboration. You make the people around you more creative.
• You get stuff done. You are resourceful, decisive, and quick to respond when called into action.
• You stay relevant and knowledgeable on current trends and current events (both on social media and beyond).
• You know the rules—and when to break them. You know when your work needs to fit into a system and when to tow the line.
• You try your best. You’re ok with being wrong. It’s just another opportunity to learn and get better at what you do.
• You have 3-5 years producing creative video content (can be for your own channels)
• Skill in social media photography.
• The ability to plan and maintain calendaring across all channels
• The ability to use the insights tool and other data to develop a strong POV that differentiates and informs creative ideas.
• Partnering with the marketing, brand, and creative teams to develop strategic goal-driven creative content.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years experience in marketing, advertising, or creative content production.
• A portfolio of work showing experience writing digital and print creative, social media, video, and web content
• Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills—must be able to edit own work.
• An understanding of how to flex a brand’s voice for different audiences and channels
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities
• Self-driven and able to be both strategic and execution-oriented,