Our client, a well-known apparel company is seeking a video editor/producer to oversee the brand’s video efforts across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, and all paid channels.
The video editor will be responsible for creative development, production, and post-production, as well as editing scripts and videos. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the digital landscape and a strong drive to create engaging editorial video content.
- Conceptualize, produce and edit video content
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice.
- Assist with content production by shooting, audio mixing and lighting as needed.
- Work alongside VP of Marketing and Content Manager to create FB, IG and YouTube videos weekly.
- Oversee all post-production.
- Implement best practices for social video strategy to ensure maximum performance and monetization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar
- 5+ years professional editing/post-production experience
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience with file-based production and post-production workflows
- You are knowledgeable in all facets of editorial-brand video production with an understanding of camera and lighting equipment
- You have at least five to seven years of professional post-grad experience in producing/shooting/editing editorial-brand videos
- You have demonstrated the ability to produce internet-forward/highly engaging short and long-form videos
- You can manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are able and willing to work flexible hours on weekends as needed
- Light travel may be required for events, activations and photoshoots
Please submit your resume for consideration.