VP of Marketing needed for well known Fashion/Beauty DTC company Based in LA!
Must live in LA!
If you’re an experienced brand marketer with 10+ years of experience in fashion, beauty, or luxury goods, then this is the position for you. The VP of Marketing will lead our brand strategy, revenue growth, retention, and PR initiatives for our newest venture in e-commerce and bring our marketing strategy to life. The ideal candidate is a strong brand marketer with experience developing and executing both integrated and performance strategies to drive awareness and sales.
- Lead and grow our brand, growth, retention, and PR initiatives for our e-commerce business in close partnership with our editorial and operations teams
- Develop and execute an impactful brand strategy including monthly and weekly campaigns that continue to resonate and beat growth expectations.
- Develop and execute innovative brand, e-commerce, retail marketing, CRM, social media, PR, and brand ambassador strategies that align with the brand, our business goals, and priorities.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure clarity and alignment around the brand direction, key strategic decisions, and business performance.
- Lead our marketing strategy to drive significant growth through the launch of our paid media efforts and scale the business through its first year and beyond.
- Serve as a key partner to the Product (website) team to inform development, launch, and future optimization of the dedicated brand website.
- Collaborate with our leadership team to turn marketing budgets into actionable forecasts.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Creation team (Design, Merch, Planning, Production) to ensure alignment between final assortment and marketing strategy.
- Analyze and report on the performance of all marketing efforts to senior leadership.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years of ROAS driven marketing.
- You live in the numbers but understand the importance of building a brand name.
- A passion for brand storytelling with a data-driven approach to processes.
- Background in fashion, beauty, or luxury goods.
- Experience leading marketing teams in a high-growth, e-commerce organization
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities to determine the best approach.
- The ability to balance customer-centric, bottom-line, and team-oriented marketing strategies