Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Digital Designer Overview:
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
- A minimum of 3 years experience in design, including web, mobile or app design
- Proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- Photoshop expertise, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production
- Ability to create simple prototypes that convey preferred states, motion, and behaviors for interactive concepts
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace and deliver quality design at a high volume in a tight timeframe
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaboratively engage in design reviews, clearly articulate design rationale and accept directional feedback
- Outstanding online portfolio
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS front-end web development would be a plus