Our client is a premier fashion brand creating the latest apparel must-haves with a cutting-edge, sustainable approach. With their modern, fashion-forward, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Wholesale Customer Service/Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for managing strong relationships and strengthening relationships in assigned target accounts (high-end Luxury Specialty Stores).
Wholesale Customer Service/Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage 75 - 100 specialty accounts
- Be able to ship multiple orders in a day and still work on other projects
- Handle all communication for accounts they are responsible for (on average 15-20 emails per customer per day during shipping window).
- Be detailed with emails that are friendly and easy to navigate
- Work directly with production for updates/status
- Has follow through skills; know when to follow up, make notes on what to follow up on- ability to multitask in shipping orders, updating order files, sending email with invoices/tracking, reaching out for approvals
- Manage sales from start to finish, including processing orders, tracking orders, and ensuring on-time deliveries
- Plan trips and store visits to drive account growth and coordinate and manage trade shows with maximum ROI
- Maintain strong relationships and anticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts and contact customers on a regular basis to strengthen relationships
- Identify and present business opportunities with strategic insights and data for new business, pursue new opportunities, draft and evaluate proposals, and manage negotiations
- Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams, create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
- Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, and create action plans to achieve optimal results
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ wholesale apparel sales experience
- Strong retail analysis, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with Domestic or International Wholesale
- Experience with working on Luxury Specialty Accounts
This position is on-site in Gardena!
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!