Our client is an Italian luxury lifestyle brand seeking a Wholesale Manager for its first US headquarter offices. This role will be responsible for growing both new and existing business with key North American accounts.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily relationships with partnering department and specialty accounts.
- Responsible for selling the collections during market campaigns domestically, and during Milan Fashion Week.
- Accountable for the planning and execution of NY based market, including but not limited to monitoring shipments, unpacking and merchandising collection, booking models, and ordering supplies.
- Review and process orders to ensure assortments, SKU minimums, and budgets are being met.
- Provide collection recaps during selling campaigns addressing strengths and growth opportunities.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and end of season analysis.
- Target new business, analyze brand adjacencies, and survey the general market for business development.
- Implement sales strategies, including stock replenishment and coordinate trunk shows.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically in order to maximize sales, move excess inventory, and be a strong business partner to current and potential accounts by staying on top of industry news and trends.
- Travel domestically to partnering stores for seasonal clinics, while gaining a clear overview of the potential business in each territory.
- Coordinate customers’ requests of sample loans, imagery, copy information, and any other assets which will ensure in season brand exposure and sell-out success.
- Maintain the highest degree of client services and act as brand ambassador.
Wholesale Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years in prior wholesale experience at a luxury fashion brand
- Have passion for luxury-goods and the fashion industry
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiating, and written skills
- Strong organization and time management skills; with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in retail math
- Excellent computer skills with emphasis in excel
- Available to travel domestically and internationally