Job descriptionThe position is hybrid – 4x a week in office
Freelance 3-4 months
ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible to help understand consumer insights & trends, translate those insights into business strategies and work to turn those strategies into compelling product lines, product launches, relevant promotions, and business- building communications that will deliver against our revenue goals. The Associate Brand Manager must possess a unique blend of project management, business management, team spirit, brand passion and a sense of urgency.
- Assist with the annual brand planning process for your brand.
- Identify key strategies to drive demand and deliver with flawless execution.
- Demonstrate decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return.
- Development of marketing plans for key product drivers including but not limited to
- Help to manage the brand P&L to drive top line sales and increase margin.
- Analyze point of sale and store level data to determine trends and key performance indicators and business drivers.
- Complete program analysis to determine ROI and make future recommendations.
- Partner with Product Development and Packaging teams to deliver new products that fill a gap in the marketplace.
- Offer strategic input based upon insights, customer feedback and competitive knowledge.
- Leverage data, trends and support from Director and Market Research to help build a robust and actionable learning plan that addresses knowledge gaps in consumer, brand, product, business and marketplace learnings.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Marketing or related Discipline, MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of brand management experience.
- New product innovations/launch experience preferred.
- CPG experience/classically trained marketer preferred. Toy experience preferred.