Job descriptionTitle: Billing Supervisor
Schedule: Hybrid (3 days in on site)
Our Client, Chicago-based, full-service advertising agency looking for an Billing Supervisor. The candidate will be a hardworking, organized, and detail-oriented Billing Supervisor joining their Finance team.
- Lead the function of production billing, to include issuing invoices for creative, production jobs, and other non-media business lines.
- Following up with internal and external contacts to collect the required information to close out production jobs.
- Collecting and processing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies, and validating production and media billings.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve any inquiries regarding billing schedules, invoices, and payments.
- Work closely with the Media department to review monthly reconciliations.
- Assist the Billing Manager with creating documentation and training materials for the Billing department.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of financial reconciliation and billing management.
- Excellent math skills, including commission percentages and billable rates.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge. Ability to perform VLookups, Pivot Tables, and formulas.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Additional experience with SAP, Advantage, Core, and Strata preferred.
If you are interested in & qualified for this role, APPLY NOW!