Job descriptionOur client is seeking a detail-oriented Coordinator to provide support for their Talent Relations department.
**Work Schedule Monday-Friday plus nights/weekends as needed!
- Maintain talent grids for all aspects of the onboarding process: birthdays, gifts, important milestones, etc.
- Responsible for list management—executive events, dinners, premieres, etc.
- Assists with Invoice tracking, processing, and correspondence.
- Coordinates all gifting for talent and maintains the gifting grid.
- Regularly work with Marketing, Diversity and Inclusion and Current/Development teams for talent asks and requests including marketing shoots, panels, etc.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Helps with travel for all events and creates itineraries for talent.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience with Adobe a plus.
- Able to work well in a high-volume atmosphere, and with various personalities tactfully.
- Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and be proactive in resolving issues.
- Must be motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured and able to prioritize work with minimal direction.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, talent and their representatives.
- Willing to work nights and weekends.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in communications.
- This is covering a leave of absence. Candidates must be detail oriented, organized, reliable. Should have strong verbal & written communication skills, professional & discrete with confidential communications, and comfortable working heavily in Excel/Airtable grids. We would expect this person to be able to attend award shows and parties after hours/on weekends in January and February as needed - probably about 4-5 per month.