Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Retention Manager - German Speaker, to work within a Leading Software Company!
Are you passionate about engaging with Enterprise customers and have experience with software retention? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing outstanding growth? Are you a curious person, always looking for a way to maximize value with all your customers?
- Nurturing customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle, maximizing customer retention rates through effective inside sales techniques over the phone, video, and email while also mitigating churn risk.
- Lead renewals across different products and platforms for both direct customers as well as customer renewals that vary across any of their Solution Partners in each region they support
- Increase customer awareness of the company’s product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle
- Maintains a consistently healthy pipeline by logging sales and renewal activities, customer data, and customers' status within internal systems
- Three or more years of proven experience in account management, software renewals, customer success, or other relevant business areas
- Ability to establish rapport, form relationships, and build trust on the phone and on video across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- German Speaking
Some of their Rewarding benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Remote and Hybrid option
- Flexible working options
Contract:18 Month with the view to extend or convert to PermIf you have the skill sets to match and are interested in this role, please send us your CV!