Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $70K + 10% bonus potential DOE
Location: Fully remote
You must live in MI, NY, CA, WI, WA, MT, CO, IL, FL, NC, GA, KS, MN, MD, MO, NJ, TX, VA, ID to be considered for this
One of our digital agency clients is looking for a Digital Account Manager/Strategist to join their team for an exciting fully remote full-time role.
This Digital Account Manager/Strategist will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital ad campaigns for an assigned list of e-commerce clients.
The Digital Account Manager/Strategist will serve as client's main POC and lead strategist for the agency and must have digital marketing expertise in D2C and e-commerce in order to successfully support, retain, and grow client relationships.
Ideal Digital Account Manager/Strategist candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years of ad agency or digital marketing experience
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Proven experience implementing, managing, and executing PPC and paid social advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and similar platforms.
- Well-versed in digital marketing strategy and paid advertising for e-commerce
- Fully proficient with MS Office, Google Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- Extremely detail oriented, self-starter, and ability to work independently and effectively in a fully remote setting
- Ability to understand complex environments/projects and maintain organized workflow
- Strong planning, project, and time management skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Amazon's Seller and Vendor Central platforms
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills