The Digital Analytics Manager will primarily be responsible for analyzing data across multiple digital properties, including websites, to identify trends, analyze and offer actionable insights.
Essential Job Functions:
- Write monthly brand & digital analyses and insights in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Transition 10+ Google Analytics web properties to GA4. Align with internal stakeholders on best approach for goals, events, views and how GA4 changes what was done in the past.
- Tag accounts as needed, utilizing Google TagManager and aligning with customer data platform manager.
- Set up and maintain website conversion tracking. Analyze conversion data across numerous website properties, offering deep analysis for optimization and website design initiatives.
- Examine and interpret global brand performance data & KPIs across web & social analytics toolsets to identify trends, threats, root causes and offer actionable insights.
- Review and ensure accurate implementation of UTM, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Facebook & other social media pixels following industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing Analytics, Digital Media and/or Digital Platforms / Services with an emphasis on consumer insights
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, GA4, Google Tag Manager, Excel Formulas & Functions.