Our client is seeking a expert in CRO. The director of CRO is responsible for overseeing the eCommerce Conversion Rate Optimization business. Including successful delivery of engagements and an a expert in site analytics.
- Drive the development of DTC and CRO strategies and execution plans that achieve the clients site performance goals, develop new capabilities and result in eCommerce innovations in the market
- Setup and manage short-term and ongoing client engagements to successfully deliver scoped deliverables, acting as the Engagement Lead and key point of contact for the client
- Drive holistic solutions that include DTC and/or CRO strategies and capabilities
- Drive the development of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) across DTC & B2B, strategy and execution capabilities, including proprietary tools, methodologies, and processes
- 5-7+ years experience in leading, planning, delivery, and optimization of Direct To Consumer website and Conversion Rate Optimization initiatives
- Comfortable with data and analytics and with generating and using data-driven insights to inform eCommerce and marketing plans and to define data capture and business performance measurement approaches; must have competency in manipulating and analyzing business data in platforms like Excel and Google Analytics or similar Analytics tools
- Certification and/or experience with eCommerce platforms, marketplaces, and analytics solutions highly desirable and will be expected on training agenda (eg. Adobe Suites, Google Suites, Big Commerce, Shopify, Salesforce, VWO, Unbounce, etc.)