Job descriptionEast Coast Sales Rep
We’re seeking a full time In-House Northeast Sales Representative to strengthen partnerships with current wholesale accounts and build relationships with potential accounts through prospecting and creating sales opportunities. We are looking for a highly motived, proactive, sales-driven person who is the ultimate go-getter that wants to exceed goals!
Our client is proud to be a female founded, close-knit team, bringing a performance edge to every part of the business: from the function and design of every garment to our daily passion for fitness, fashion, and
mental well-being. With a combined 30+ years of experience we build quality active and lounge wear.
East Coast Sales Rep Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage Northeast territory
• Connect with accounts to check inventory, gain reorders, ensure product is properly merchandised, staff is educated on product, and cultivate relationships with buyers/owners/managers.
• Work with VP Sales to develop creative strategies to grow business and spear head regional and approved national new business meetings across Resort & Spa, Surf & Skate, Fitness, Gift, and Collegiate channels.
• Help to forecast and plan out future goals within territory, as well as meet monthly goals. Help plan and execute retail-marketing initiatives for accounts under your
• Collaborate with VP Sales on scheduling new business and established account
meetings for each show.
• Attend shows and be available for set up and breakdown.
• Assist with sales material updates, printing needs, necessary updates to our booth space, manage and track samples going to each show.
East Coast Sales Rep Key Qualifications:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in sales in the apparel industry.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Domestic travel required.
• Experience using NuORDER