Job descriptionFabric Coordinator, Denim
Client Overview: Our client is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer.
Fabric Coordinator Overview: As Fabric Coordinator, will be responsible for supporting the managers with organization of reference materials, tracking developmental tools, updating seasonal charts, and PLM raw material input.
Fabric Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintain fabric library by filing new qualities, re-shelving checked out materials, seasonally purging outdated items. Ensure that the library is up-to-date at all times for maximum efficiency.
• Create and maintain seasonal fabric reference materials so that all information is easily accessible for current and past seasons.
• Collect and distribute fabric headers as they are received. Maintain a system of distribution to design, library and fabric managers.
• Assist managers with the seasonal presentations of fabric. Create & update organized boards that can be referenced for platformed, liability and newly developed qualities.
• Work with the managers to update seasonal fabric charts. Create filtered versions of the charts as required for different users.
• Prepare seasonal wash blank requests.
• Track the incoming wear tests, check in, label as needed and organize selections for each wearer.
• Input fabric information into PLM to create reference numbers for the bill of materials.
Fabric Coordinator Qualifications:
• Basic computer knowledge with ability to create and update files in Excel.
• PLM experience a plus.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and escalate prioritization needs when applicable.