HR Resource Manager needed for growing Beauty Brand that excels in skin and body care!
JOB SUMMARY: Human Resources Manager will provide expert guidance on the company’s people management processes while cultivating an inclusive and positive office culture. They will play a central role in implementing and streamlining all Human Resource policies, procedures, and practices to comply with all labor laws. This role will also partner with General Manager to support and develop a growing employee base. They will influence business decisions that lead to high performing teams, engaged employees and a positive employee experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategies and procedures including but not limited to: hiring, training, office management, and employee engagement.
- Be accountable for hiring, managing and training all new team members.
- Develop and manage the onboarding experience to set new team members up for success.
- Work closely with leadership, managers, and all team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Assist General Manager in facilitating all annual performance plans and employee reviews.
- Carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures in line with the company’s guidelines as required including documentation of procedures and outcome.
- Manage all employee relations cases/grievances from initial advice to completion ensuring a fair and just resolution.
- Ensure HR data integrity/confidentiality and any changes are to be communicated with Management team and owners.
- Maintain the company’s policies ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Lead by example by living the company’s values and cultures in day to day behaviors and interactions with all levels of colleagues.
- Manage all payroll processes and submission.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and trends by participating in conferences, reading, and maintaining a network to continually surface new ideas.
- Manage and review employee benefits along with the vendor.
- Ensure all Federal, state, and local laws, and HR related compliance matters are proactively addressed.
- Manage all Expenses are in line with Employee Policies.
- Provide administrative support to the GM.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proven manager with excellent leadership and motivation skills
- Experience in implementing Human Resources policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication who can lead by example
- Positive and ‘can-do’ professional attitude
- Limitless energy and personal motivation to succeed
- Ability to interact professionally and socially with all levels of staff and partners
- Experience in the skincare industry a plus