Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a large internet and software company to help them find a LMS Administrator to join their team onsite in Wittman, AZ! This is a 3 month contract with potential to extend.
*Candidates must be willing to go onsite in Wittman, AZ 5 days a week*
The ideal candidate would bring deep experience as an LMS Admin and migration of data between LMS systems. Experience on the TraCorp LMS would be a nice to have, but not a hard requirement.
• Understanding of eLearning standards including SCORM, AICC, and xAPI.
• Understanding of data structure, data matrixes, and data flow across multiple systems.
• Strong problem-solving skills in the face of ambiguity.
• Extreme attention to detail. Ability to correctly upload and configure content accurately to the LMS.
• Adapts quickly to meet rapidly changing program initiatives and training plans.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with stakeholders and internal L&D partners.
• Responds quickly to high-priority or urgent asks to troubleshoot issues or upload content.
• Communicates effectively with people at all levels of the organization and with different levels of technological understanding.
• Understanding of UI/UX design principles with a strong eye for web typography, color, or layout.
• Manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) by collaborating with a team of learning and development professionals.
• Manage the EduBrite LMS for the SPG L&D team, working closely with the EduBrite vendor (Ajay) to troubleshoot, build in new features, and configure the LMS for optimal data flow.
• Design and develop a data matrix that includes all information needed to answer the L&D business questions.
• Configure the EduBrite LMS system to generate data that can be ingested easily by Tableau with little/no additional post-processing work required
• Respond quickly to high-priority or urgent asks emerging from the classroom to troubleshoot issues, then document and escalate issue to the EduBrite vendor.
• Train contractor trainers on day-to-day LMS tasks, including uploading content, resetting tests, and completing simple troubleshooting on the LMS.
• Update, assign, maintain content, and configure the LMS system with the learner experience and reporting in mind.
• Collaborate with Operations metrics teams and LMS developers to create and streamline data flow processes from the LMS to program dashboards.
• Generate periodic reports for internal and external stakeholders to shed light on learner satisfaction, training effectiveness, and resource utilization.
• Respond quickly to resolve technical issues related to the LMS that could diminish the overall learner experience.
• Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
• Escalate feature requests, bug reports, and miscellaneous feedback to the LMS developers. Track progress of each escalation to completion.
• Develop and maintain standardized documentation on LMS operational processes and procedures, and ensures LMS governance model is being followed by all LMS admins.
Education & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience with at least two different LMS systems.
• Experience with requirements writing for software.
• Experience working with project management software (JIRA, Zendesk, etc.)
• Intermediate experience with SQL programming (writing queries/joins/aggregations) and
Tableau is a hard requirement.
• Experience in deeper database concepts (table structure design/query optimization,
indexes, etc) is a huge plus.
• Experience with the Edubrite LMS is a huge plus