Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a large internet and software company to help them find a LMS Administrator to join their team onsite in Phoenix, AZ! This is a 3 month contract with potential to extend.
The ideal candidate would bring deep experience as an LMS Admin and migration of data between LMS systems. Experience on the TraCorp LMS would be a nice to have, but not a hard requirement.
• Understanding of eLearning standards including SCORM, AICC, and xAPI.
• Understanding of data structure, data matrixes, and data flow across multiple systems.
• Strong problem-solving skills in the face of ambiguity.
• Extreme attention to detail. Ability to correctly upload and configure content accurately to the LMS.
• Adapts quickly to meet rapidly changing program initiatives and training plans.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with stakeholders and internal L&D partners.
• Responds quickly to high-priority or urgent asks to troubleshoot issues or upload content.
• Communicates effectively with people at all levels of the organization and with different levels of technological understanding.
• Understanding of UI/UX design principles with a strong eye for web typography, color, or layout.
• Manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) by collaborating with a team of learning and development professionals.
• Manage the EduBrite LMS for the SPG L&D team, working closely with the EduBrite vendor (Ajay) to troubleshoot, build in new features, and configure the LMS for optimal data flow.
• Design and develop a data matrix that includes all information needed to answer the L&D business questions.
• Configure the EduBrite LMS system to generate data that can be ingested easily by Tableau with little/no additional post-processing work required
• Respond quickly to high-priority or urgent asks emerging from the classroom to troubleshoot issues, then document and escalate issue to the EduBrite vendor.
• Train contractor trainers on day-to-day LMS tasks, including uploading content, resetting tests, and completing simple troubleshooting on the LMS.
• Update, assign, maintain content, and configure the LMS system with the learner experience and reporting in mind.
• Collaborate with Operations metrics teams and LMS developers to create and streamline data flow processes from the LMS to program dashboards.
• Generate periodic reports for internal and external stakeholders to shed light on learner satisfaction, training effectiveness, and resource utilization.
• Respond quickly to resolve technical issues related to the LMS that could diminish the overall learner experience.
• Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
• Escalate feature requests, bug reports, and miscellaneous feedback to the LMS developers. Track progress of each escalation to completion.
• Develop and maintain standardized documentation on LMS operational processes and procedures, and ensures LMS governance model is being followed by all LMS admins.
Education & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience with at least two different LMS systems.
• Experience with requirements writing for software.
• Experience working with project management software (JIRA, Zendesk, etc.)
• Intermediate experience with SQL programming (writing queries/joins/aggregations) and
Tableau is a hard requirement.
• Experience in deeper database concepts (table structure design/query optimization,
indexes, etc) is a huge plus.
• Experience with the Edubrite LMS is a huge plus