We are hiring a Mid-level Project Manager for a global retail and sports apparel brand. This role will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Must be located in LA and able to attend weekly meetings on-site with the team in Los Angeles - areas include DTLA and West Hollywood.
• Must be able to work with the Portland based team / separate from LA team
• Experience project managing marketing campaigns end to end
• Familiar with product timelines and ordering processes
• Having a passion for fashion, trends, sustainability, lifestyle industry, and sports/footwear is preferred
• Excellent use of project management tools: CAPM or PMP
Preferred but not required:
• Shipping / Receiving for seeding and sample ordering
• Be able to navigate with head office team to ensure sample coordination is easily accessible to the PDX team while being based in LA Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: This position will support and partner with the Global Brand Marketing team to plan, execute and deliver campaigns with a focus on project management, product support, operational support, and other adhoc topics. The role will also support process definition and documentation for Brand Comm’s team across a couple brand collaboration partners and internal cross-functional partners.
• Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan by effectively coordinating people and resources.
• Steer projects and ensure deadlines and targets are successfully achieved. Work closely with the team, cross-functional partners and collaboration team to make sure the scope and direction of each project are on schedule.
• Budget tracking, reporting, and reconciliation support with procurement teams. Manage PO and invoice process for all external agency partners.
• Presentations – create impactful and compelling presentations. Ensure consistency, flow and high quality of presentations in accordance with brand identity guidelines
• Sample ordering and management for photoshoots and seeding (B2B systems and partnering closely with the Product and CTC teams)
• Top Creator & Energy Comm’s team / SNR management
• Top Creator & Energy touchpoint teams and x functional teams
• Top Creator & Energy product and design teams
• Top Creator & Energy analytics teams
• Finance and procurement teams • External stakeholders: partner teams, agency partners
• Focus on markets of US, Western Europe, LAM, and APAC Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Project management skills from initiation to closure (scoping, structuring, work planning, status reporting tools, mgmt. updates)
• Analytical mindset, innovative thinker, and collaborator
• Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills across different levels within a global organization
• Excellent use of project management tools
• Ability to mediate and bring cross-functional stakeholders with different objectives to agree on a consensus
• Basic knowledge of business process management methodologies and principles
• High degree of self-management and drive
• Manage of sensitive information
• Energy / resilient / proactive / organized
• Problem resolution/troubleshooting skills a must
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Business related degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management
• Preferably prior experience in agile project methodology
• Proficient in MS Office, Outlook