Our client is a new revolutionary skincare brand utilizing ground breaking technology, they are looking for a new National Account Manager to join their team!
We are looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented self-starter responsible for managing the company’s sales strategy and execution in North America. You will manage all policies, channels, objectives, and initiatives for North America. You will set short-term and long-term sales channel strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current strategies. This position is accountable for growing and meeting the sell-in targets.
Location: North America (Remote)
Employment Status: Fulltime Permanent
Reports To: Global Head of Sales
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Manage the omni-channel sales execution plan for North America.
• Manage retailer relationships and new product launch executions.
• Continuously explore the expansion of the brand into new distribution channels.
• In partnership with the Global Head of Sales develop market P&L, demand planning, and sales plans.
• In partnership with Retail Sales Managers (RSMs) oversee the management of onsite retail teams.
• Produce weekly and monthly reporting on sales KPIs to include sell-in and sell-out data required of retailers.
• Work with the Global Head of Sales to develop the co-advertisement strategy and budgets for retailers.
• Provide analytics and feedback on existing products and newly launched products from retailers.
• In partnership with the marketing team manage the procurement of sales and marketing materials required from our retailers.
• Meet with the store management team and present seasonal company marketing activities.
• Work closely with the Global Head of Sales regarding retailer inventory needs.
• Partner with the visual merchandising team to execute in-store counter development and builds.
• Plan and execute in-store experience for events
• Ensure brand merchandising and grooming guidelines are implemented
• Build a Trade Marketing plan with the Trade Marketing Manager and Retailers
• Manage Retail Sales Managers and
Events Team Requirements for this position:
• Min. Bachelor Degree
• Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in sales and channel partner engagement
• English language Required
• Proven track record of success in managing sales and sales channels in the skin care industry with one of the top high-end skincare brands
• Must have a strong understanding of advertising and luxury retail channel
• Strong understanding of the prestige beauty industry
• Ability to negotiate and create strong partnerships
• Strong presentation skills with both internal teams as well as external organizations • Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Solid Coaching and Leadership skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers