Our client, in the automotive industry, is seeking a Retail and Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team.
Retail and Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Monitor dealer network usage of trademark, brand and CI in all Tier 3 marketing, communications and digital materials
- Provide the Retail Network and FNA Field support for corporate approved communications, digital and marketing templates
- Monitor and manage dealer cooperative programs
- Track and manage dealer marketing investments
- Upload communications, Branding and digital materials o Monitor dealer network usage
- Work with internal business units to develop and communicate Brand, CI and Trademark usage best practices
- Work in conjunction with internal stakeholders to coordinate social editorial calendar initiatives from the Global level to the retailer level for digital and social localization.
- Working with Brand Marketing, PR, and the Events teams, support the digital/social event strategy, ‘in market’ making sure that there is dedicated Social Media support.
Retail and Digital Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing
- Proven experience with digital, email and traditional marketing
- Experience with luxury products, high end automotive companies and network distribution systems is a plus
- Experience with advertising agencies
- Experience in working within a cross-functional environment is desired.
- Well versed in digital advertising metrics. Must be able to interpret data and provide actionable insights