Job descriptionSample Coordinator
Client Overview: FOUNDED IN NEW YORK CITY IN 1998 OUR CLIENT IS A GLOBAL DESIGNER, MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF LEGWEAR, BODYWEAR, APPAREL, AND ACCESSORIES. ONE OF THE LEADING RESOURCES IN THE INDUSTRY, ULAC OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF PRODUCTS FOR BABIES, KIDS, TEENS, AND ADULTS.
Position Overview: The Sample Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate handling of legwear product samples, facilitating the sampling process, and supporting design team in delivering top-quality products to our clients. This position requires a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously.
Sample Coordinator Responsibilities:
1. Sample Management of archive room, sample bins, and sample walls
2. Management of receipt of SMS and sending out of SMS to sales team/ customers.
3. Sample Submissions.
4. Creating sample tags, taking photos, and preparing samples for licensor approval
Sample Coordinator Qualifications:
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a sample coordinator role.
• Proficient ability to review and approve yarn colors (Lab dips).
• General computer skills to include Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop), Microsoft Office, and Acrobat.
• Good written and verbal skills as required for effective interpersonal communication.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and workload
seamlessly, with keen attention to detail and follow-up.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team under critical time frames.
• Self-driven and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.