Job descriptionWe’re looking for an engaging individual to join our healthcare client’s growing team. This position requires social media management experience, content creation experience and a passion for strategic thinking and execution across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, X and more. You’ll manage a team to ensure that unique and engaging content is created on behalf of our internal clients.
- Creativity: Support social media marketing strategies for both paid and organic campaigns. This includes ad creation, design and copy. A strong desire to create and innovate is necessary.
- Management skills: The ability to lead and support a team using strong leadership skills.
- Communication skills: Professional and timely communication is necessary for this position.
- Technical skills: Must be comfortable working with and learning new tools like Sprinklr, Canva, and other social media tools.
- Project management skills: Use of project management tools like Workfront and Airtable.
- Analytic skills: Be able to understand social media metrics through tools like Adobe Analytics, Bli.nk and on-platform analytics to understand campaign performance.
- Social media skills: Strong understanding of all social media platforms and keeping a pulse on the ever-changing landscape of social media marketing. Plus, understanding how social media works
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years managing a team of people
- 5+ years of content and social media experience, preferably in health care
- 5+ years of experience with social media platforms, their functionality, and the evolution of digital communities
- 2+ years of experience working in fast paced, regulated environment with competing priorities.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and synthesizing large amounts of data into concise and actionable storylines
- Healthcare marketing/communication experience
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Collaborative problem solver