Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $80-100K DOE
Location: Denver, CO (onsite Mon/Wed/Thurs, remote Tues/Fri)
One of our agency clients is looking for a UX Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time role in the digital/creative department.
This UX Designer will be reporting to the agency's Digital Experience Director and working closely with other digital strategists, developers, and creative teams to product amazing digital products, websites, and experiences for a variety of clients.
The UX Designer should be excited to contribute to deep, agile collaboration on integrated, cross-disciplinary teams to elevate UX strategy, process, and design, and able to bring agile and human-centered design thinking and process methods to digital campaigns and projects, from concept to launch.
Ideal UX Designer candidates will have:
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience as a UX Strategist, UX Designer, or similar role.
- Strong portfolio showcasing UX strategy and design experience, storytelling ability, and UX design skills - specifically showcasing detailed wireframes,
- Proven ability to create information architecture, wireframes, annotated mockups, and interactive prototypes for web-based applications or mobile apps.
- Experience reviewing existing digital systems, digital products, and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations.
- Experience planning, designing, and facilitating user testing/sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings, and articulating results.
- Fully proficient with Figma and other relevant digital design and prototyping tools
- Familiar with Agile design/development methodology, human-centered design, ADA and design-related compliance topics.
Nice to have:
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com, Google Suite, Keynote, and Slack
- Make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
- Contribute user experience expertise and strategic thinking on digital strategy, digital transformation, digital products and experience design projects.
- Help the team plan and run onboarding, discovery, immersion, and innovation/design sprints and workshops with clients.
- Participate in defining user experience strategy, experience design requirements, and project scope for websites, web apps, intranets, and for all device and screen sizes.
- Conduct user experience audits, usability audits, heuristic audits, competitive analysis, and other website/digital product audits and assessments.
- Create low- to high-fidelity information architectures and designs throughout the design process, including sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, user stories, user journey maps, specs, annotations and other documentation to communicate the experience across a wide range of devices, interfaces, and scenarios.
- Create interactive product prototypes.
- Prepare and conduct user testing, and analyze user feedback and activity to ensure that digital products and experiences meet user needs and expectations across key usage scenarios.
- Provide consultation for the creation of high fidelity digital product designs.
- Explore and design innovative digital and user experience solutions that push beyond the status quo.
- Collaborate with development teams to understand constraints and ensure appropriate implementation of designs.
- Collaborate with other designers to improve the overall quality of digital products and experiences.
- Conduct UX research and analysis, develop actionable recommendations, and present findings to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Collaborate with, present to, and consult with clients through the building of strong relationships, listening and learning, providing strategic thought leadership, and facilitating effective decision-making.
- Identify industry and emerging trends and makes recommendations on innovative new products, features, and best practices.
- Advocate for UX best practices and thinking, and provide support on internal team education, presentations, and deck creation.
*Onsite Mon/Wed/Thurs, remote Tues/Fri
**Full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401k with 4% match, life and short/long-term disability, training/development + wellness + parking stipend, flexible PTO, agency profit sharing, etc.