Job descriptionWholesale Customer Service Coordinator needed for Apparel/Accessories Brand!
This is a temp-to-perm role.
Rate: $22-25/hr. DOE
NOTE: On-Site 5 days a week at their office in West Hollywood!
• Responsible for the day-to-day tasks of the wholesale customer service department.
• Data Entry i.e. orders, RTV, Damages, credits.
• Place price ticket orders within 24 hours of order receipt.
• Manage order allocation to 3PL warehouses.
• Process sample requests from our Sales teams as well as other internal requests
• Other tasks as needed to assist Operations.
• Generate Excel reports as needed.
• Confirm purchase orders are received in retailer portals via automatic upload and/or manual process.
• Upload UPC’s into GXS catalog.
• Answers questions about products, price, delivery, availability of product, etc.
• Follow up on open orders, open pick tickets and open RA’s.
• Ensures accurate shipping information.
• Proactively communicates with customers to assure timely delivery on all orders.
• 3 years of previous customer service experience.
• Experience working with majors, specialty and drop ship in both domestic and international regions.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; additional relevant work experience can be substituted for an earned degree
• Strong interpersonal and computer skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and reprioritize workload in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent decisions.
• Ability to work with little supervision and work well with others at all levels in the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent communication and executive presentation skills
• Problem solver mentality with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction
• Familiarity with NetSuite is a plus.
• Familiarity with GXS Catalog.
• Proficiency in Excel and MS Office products
• Apparel experience required
• High SKU count manufacturing and/or distribution experience