Our client, a media solutions firm is seeking an Account Director to join the team. This role is based in NY.
• Responsible for building out campaign flowcharts and detailed media plans (considering target, audience size, available assets, goals, etc.) with reach/frequency analysis to support overarching recommendations
• Responsible for presenting plans to client validated by available research (comScore, Simmons MRI, Census data, etc.) and securing necessary approvals
• Responsible for overseeing implementation of campaigns with strategists and media directors across all channels including traditional (TV, Radio, OOH & Print) and digital media (Display, OLV, Streaming Audio, Social, Search, etc.)
• Report out to client and ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met including bi-weekly reports, ads dashboard, executive summary & recaps
• Assist with trafficking, trading, reporting and billing, across all media channels as needed to ensure timeliness and accuracy
• Help grow account scope in the form of additional budget, campaign volume, media types included, etc.
• 4-5 years media planning and buying experience in addition to client services experience
• Strong mathematical and analytical acumen
• Extensive digital media planning knowledge a must
o Research tools (Simmons MRI, comScore, Neilson, Social Explorer)
o Google Analytics
o Reporting dashboard (Datorama, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
o Media Buying Platforms (i.e. Business Manager, CM, Google AdWords)
o Ad Verification platforms (i.e. Double Verify, IAS)
o Excel, PPT, Word, etc.