Our client, a Private Label Manufacturing Brand, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team!
In this role you will be supporting the existing business as well as prospecting for new. You will primarily be managing off price business and perform a range of duties to support the Sales team
What You Will Do:
• Manages sales accounts for wholesale Off-Price business (including sub-brands and Private Label)
• Meets with new and prospective retail or wholesale buyers to introduce/review current styles and to strategize new product.
• Travels to meet with buyers and retailers as needed.
• Communicates with buyers and brands Design and Production Teams on development of styles during ordering process.
• Works with Account Managers on handing off information regarding POs, tracking dates, requests revisions and/or extensions to respective teams.
• Analyzes trends to create new pitch ideas.
• Investigates new license possibilities and potential interest.
• Sets daily/weekly sales objections to achieve monthly goals.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Who You Are:
• Previous Sales experience required, preferably within the apparel industry.
• Comfortable in an autonomous role with little supervision; Able to negotiate, speak on behalf of the company, and make quick forward thinking decisions in a client facing role.
• Previous experience with licensing a plus.
• Comfortable with using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
• Experience with NetSuite a plus.
• Possess a keen understanding of the apparel / fashion industry, as well as an interest in emerging and current trends in fashion, pop culture, internet, etc.