Job descriptionOur client, a Custom Uniform Supplier, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team!
In this role you will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Success and be the primary contact for an existing portfolio of 1-2 clients ranging from 3-5 million.
Location- Dallas, TX hybrid 1-2 days in clients office.
Salary-Up to $85K plus bonus
What You Will Do:
• Develop, grow, and manage relationships with key customer contacts through various forms of communication including in-person, phone, email, and virtual meetings
• Maintain existing business and identify opportunities for growth
• Responsible for running, monitoring, and analyzing sales, inventory, and usage reports to inform business decisions
• Be the account expert, key internal contact
• Effectively communicate any program changes with internal departments
• Effectively communicate customer website updates with internal IT department
• Ensure all existing inventory is being used; first in first out
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant national account management experience
• Apparel, uniform, promotional goods or similar industry experience required
• Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
• Attention to detail, resourcefulness, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding business acumen who can prioritize and manage workload
• Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to anticipate customer’s needs and match them with appropriate products/services
• 5% Travel which includes overnight air travel