Job descriptionOur client, a multicultural agency in Long Beach is looking for an Advertising Analytics & Insights Manager to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
Starts as soon as you can!
Hybrid - 3 days onsite/2 days WFH
Vaccination not required
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute analysis and insights to address client’s business questions, and be able to demonstrate the actionable optimization and recommendations across both paid media and creative measurement approaches
- Develop, manage and own the quality and timeliness of analytics deliverables including measurement plan per campaign, brand research study reports, creative analysis, media analysis (media KPIs, frequency analysis), and tools like Google Analytics, DV360, Ads Data Hub, Adobe Analytics, BigQuery, MTA ( multi-touch attribution across campaigns and channels)
- Set the vision and creation of measurement plans, testing plans, audience targeting, tagging strategies, and A/B testing deployment
- Guile completion of data insights project by collaborating with stakeholders, internal and on client side in paid media performance optimization and learning and overall creative/messaging analysis.
- Bring a strong background with proven experience in digital media analytics, audience discovery and segmentation, measurement, modeling, and data quality Transform data into actionable insights through strong storytelling with data designed for executive-level audiences by connecting the dots across channels through data to provide a holistic view of marketing/advertising/commerce efforts - Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing customer datasets and digital campaigns
- Support the hiring and coaching/training of team members while creating a thriving environment of learning and help them stay on track with day-to-day deliverables, but also build great stories.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics and insights with expertise in media, advertising, marketing or related fields
- Bachelor's Degree. Degree in a related field is a plus (i.e. STEM, Economics, Marketing, etc.)
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed.
- Knowledge and ability to structure and manipulate large data sets and use them to answer business questions.
-Client-facing experience within media agencies or publishers desired
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Tag Management Solutions (GTM), and A/B and MVT Testing Solutions
- Advanced SQL knowledge, expertise in Excel, and Looker (or Tableau) experience
- Excellent Project Management experience and ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Understanding of a broad range of online advertising media channels such as Search, Display Banners, Programmatic and Social, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas.
- A passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making