Our cutting-edge cosmetic client is looking for an Assistant Designer, Store Design / Visual Merchandising for a full time role.
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Designer of Store Design/Visual Merchandising. The ideal candidate has an innovative spirit but can work effortlessly in a team setting. Must have a fresh vision for store design while also being able to follow templates and design for global store rollouts.
Must have a solid 2-5 years of Adobe Creative Suite and 3D Software experience.
• Assist in designing and adapting VM testers for all channels.
• Produce renderings and technical drawings for VM and Store Design projects.
• Layout artwork and copy under instructions from the Director and internal 2-d graphic designers.
• Assist Director of Operations tasks including but not limited to tracking timelines, assortment by distribution channels, launch cadence, cost analysis and fiscal management.
• Liaise with internal and external stake holders for timely alignment of project briefs, updating briefs.
• Update and maintain the server to ensure easy access of all relevant artwork, templates, updates, guidelines, photos and technical drawings.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• A dynamic portfolio showing a Store Designer and Visual Merchandising work that has been produced.
• 2-5 years of visual merchandising design experience
• A degree in Industrial Design, Interior Design or Architecture strongly preferred.
• Collaborative team player who works well with various stakeholders internally and externally
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Works well in a very fast paced and ever-changing environment
• Organized and adept at managing details
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe creative suite, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, 3D software. (EX: CAD, Rhino, SketchUp, etc.)
• Experience in the luxury beauty cosmetic industry a plus but not required.
• Willingness to work onsite in a fast-paced environment
• This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits