Our Pharma client is looking to bring on a Contract Media Planner! This role is fully remote, Pharm, Medical Devices or Life Sciences experience is required.
- Responsible for administrative and executional efforts including but not limited to status reports, traffic sheets, financials, research, planning/buying assistance, campaign management, and relationship building internally and with outside partners
- Establishes basic knowledge of media research tools (audience insights, competitive creative/spend)
- Establish basic knowledge of assigned brands (and category), media channels, and media planning/buying processes
- Develops relationships with and serves as main point of contact for media vendors for tasks relating to media planning, campaign performance, and financial management
- Communicates regularly with internal counterparts across capabilities such as digital strategy, PM, account, creative, to share spec sheets, media plan program details, project status updates, etc.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of ad trafficking requests and QA
- Develops spec sheets based on approved media programs and manages creative tracker of approved assets, ensuring all parties complete it accurately • Basic agency inner workings and how media capability fits within all-service job flow
- Competency in media math, financial terminology, and media buying terms and conditions