Our client, a full service entertainment agency is looking for a Producer with TV/AV (broadcast/streaming) experience. This is a freelance position (40 hours a week) that has potential to go fulltime for the right person.
Pay range is 40-60/hr
Candidates must be local to Los Angeles
The Producer will be responsible for the creation and execution of a wide range of projects and campaigns. Will work closely with Creative Director to implement creative strategy development with editorial, graphic, copywriting, and music departments.
- Interact and manage clients with revisions and editorial sessions.
- Must have interest and awareness in writing/music/editorial.
- Manages all facets of daily operations of AV projects including development, production, and editorial supervision.
- Supports and coordinates with Creative Director.
- Responsible for projects from start to completion.
- 3-5 years experience in Trailer/Broadcast or Streaming Creative.
- Creative vendor experience preferred
- Experience in copywriting, editorial, or music preferred
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Must have knowledge of production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Resourceful, problem solver and quick thinker.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great at fostering strong client relationships.
Send your resume today!