Job descriptionWe are partnering with a large University in Phoenix, AZ to help them find a Business Analyst to join their team! This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers competitive benefits.
This position is 99% remote, candidate will need to be available for potential meetings onsite once in a while.
The Business Analyst will work with a variety of teams to understand the customers objective for each request, elicit requirements and offer solutions to meet these goals. The Business Analyst will investigate and propose solutions that may include existing or new technologies. In addition, the Business Analyst will work with multiple teams within Operations and IT.
What you will do:
• Responsible and accountable to provide outstanding customer service.
• Advocate for our customers and serve as the conduit with multiple teams within our operations departments, colleges/educational departments and our IT departments.
• Work independently with our customers to define concepts, problem statements, solutions and timelines.
• Elicit requirements to understand the objective of a request and able to interpret what is important from what is not.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders to explain requests and recommended solutions and how they resolve an issue/request.
• Monitor and report status on timelines, and progress of requests.
• Create resource materials/knowledge base that will be used to support our departments applications and processes used by our customers.
• Produce clear and concise communication and documentation.
What you will need:
• An equivalent combination of directly related work experience and education may be substituted upon supervisor’s approval.
• Prior Business Analyst and project management experience, preferred.
• Self-motivating, showing initiative and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to act independently or within a team structure to accomplish customer’s goals and objectives.
• Must pass background investigation.