Job descriptionSalary: 100k
Type: Remote; Full-Time
Location Requirements: Atlanta, Chicago, New York - White Plains, New York - Manhattan, Phoenix
- Partnership data to ensure consistency in reporting and to fully understand standard and bespoke reporting request, problem escalation and resolution.
- Provide analytical support to senior management as it pertains to Partnerships, Operations and Solutions.
- Produce and monitor reports that include key metrics, financial results, LTV or cost of agent acquisition and ROI for various initiatives and incentives including immediate and longer term results).
- Assist with monthly forecasting and reporting
- Develop financial models that help with decision-making as well as predictive modelling/analysis for use during budget setting, to include modelling for contingency agreements as requested.
- Commission audit and approval (monthly)
- Project related work based on need and evolution: Ex: Partner/Agent Compensation analysis and modeling Be deadline- driven, organized and able to multitask
- Manage assigned projects from ideation to implementation
- Maintain strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate and relate finding to broader team.
- Develop effective working relationships with business units to optimize working relationships and find synergies.
- Be a passionate problem solver capable of breaking down problems and developing analytical insights
- Create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in the insurance or financial services industry, with at least two years in an analytical role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in building financial models
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and results focused mentality Comfortable working autonomously with minimal direction
- Demonstrates skills with project management and presenting information to a diverse group.
- 10%-15% travel required