Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a famous Canadian retailer selling the latest must haves! Their approach is highly advanced and technological, which separates them from the rest of the industry.
The Communication Specialist will be responsible for planning, designing, and creating marketing materials to support a large enterprise transformation program in the data, analytics and AI domain.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
• Gather, understand, and translate business and technical requirements in the data and analytics domain
• Translate technical designs into content for the broader audience (enterprise and executive)
• Create fresh, engaging, user-focused marketing copy that demystifies complex functionality to support engagement and adoption of new tools, new training opportunity and engagement events.
• Create communication collateral including monthly e-newsletters, blog posts, website content, videos, and stakeholder training materials to build program awareness and drive tool adoption
• Help with stakeholder mapping and segmentation, and help prioritize segment engagement activities
Deliver according to project plans and commitments
• Understanding brand identity and ensure voice & tone alignment
Communications Specialist Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience planning, designing, and writing a variety of program marketing materials for a broad enterprise audience
• Copywriting or content creation experience for a program in the data/analytics/technical domain (e.g. Azure Synapse, Cloud-technology, AI, ML Ops, data governance, data stewardship, master data management etc.)
• Previous experience in a product marketing and communication role would be an asset
• Thorough knowledge of technical writing concepts and techniques, which includes writing clear, concise and simple sentences to explain difficult concepts • Expert knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
• Advanced in working with Microsoft Word
• Proficient and experience in working with Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Experience in writing of business communications and step-by-step training materials (User Guides, Quick Reference Guides, Training Manuals)