Our Client, a Global Market Research Brand, is looking to bring on a research community manager, on a fulltime basis, starting immediately. Role can be remote but client prefers candidates in the following locations: Cincinnati, OH, Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Culver City, CA.
As a Community Manager, you will be joining a team of research and community experts dedicated to bringing the consumer voice to life for some of the world’s most innovative brands. Acting as the connection between our online communities and our clients, you’ll propel the engagements, design the research, and tell the stories that provide actionable insights and impact our clients’ business decisions every day. This is a position that will allow you to collaborate with your team to present and leverage new qualitative and quantitative methods, tools, and cutting-edge solutions to help shape business and society at large. As an ideal candidate, you have a passion for strategic research design, consumer engagement, and telling compelling stories that will drive business and consumer experiences across multiple client stakeholders and categories.
Research Community Manager Responsibilities
- Work with the client and account team to develop and implement a successful community strategy incorporating engagement, content and communications
- Translate client research objectives into engaging quantitative and qualitative community research studies that deliver thoughtful feedback and actionable results
- Act as the voice of the community via daily moderation including reviewing discussions, replying and probing on posts and escalating member feedback
- Report on final findings and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data – effectively implementing a high level consultative and storytelling approach
- Track performance metrics and inform development of proactive engagement strategies
- Inform our clients’ business objectives by interpreting, analyzing and synthesizing research data into meaningful stories
- Act as the primary project manager on your accounts, communicating timelines, activity, status, etc. with your teams and clients
- Become an expert in the brand's community platform and toolkit to leverage features for optimal participation and insight development
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in market research, marketing, analytics, consumer insights or related industry
- Experience with external client/project management
- Experience with Qualtrics (working knowledge) highly preferred.
- Must have mixed method experience across both quantitative and qualitative research methodology.
- Internet and technology savvy; experienced with blogs, social networks, mobile apps, etc.
- Prior experience in healthcare and/or technology related research is a critical asset
- Prior experience in reporting on quantitative data as well as storytelling impactful insights from qualitative findings and analysis
- Strong interest and/or involvement in online communities and social media-based research
- Independent, self-starter that can stay cool under pressure and contribute to a positive office culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- BA or BS in business, communications or related field