Content Marketing Strategist
Content Marketing Strategist Overview:
The Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for development and implementation of key content marketing and lead nurture initiatives, including webinars, ebooks, blog posts, print articles, social media content, direct mail projects, and more.
Content Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
· Understanding, developing, and maintaining a consistent brand voice
· Developing key content marketing and lead nurture initiatives, including value-driven webinars, eBooks, blog posts, print articles, social media content, direct mail projects, and more.
· Contributing to company social media profiles, including strategizing, composing, scheduling/posting, and responding on a variety of channels.
· Playing a key role in multi-channel content creation; coordinating with designers, editors, and others to create on-brand graphics, videos, and other assets.
· Managing foundational platforms and recurring tasks to keep the marketing team on track and moving forward.
Content Marketing Strategist Qualifications:
· 5 years relevant experience
· Have an ability to spot a typo or grammatical error from a mile away
· Possess insanely strong written and verbal communication skills
· Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
· Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
· Content marketing and writing experience in a distinctive brand voice
· Professional content creation — both formal and informal
· Hubspot, WordPress, Social Media,, HTML/CSS experience a plus