Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a large brand to help them find a Customer Service Representative to join their team in St. Louis, Missouri. This is a hybrid position with a 6-month contract-to-hire! Details of the opportunity are below.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST
Hours: 40 hours per week
The Customer Service Representative is the communication link between customer, sales and production. Process accurate and timely information retrieval from customer and sales, monitor and support manufacturing process to assure continued product quality and customer satisfaction.
• Provide a high level of customer service via telephone and email.
• Identify and assess customers’ service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up or additional information as needed.
• Ensure order instructions and information are submitted accurately and per customers specifications.
• Maintain current and accurate order entry information in all required software programs.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
• 3+ years of previous customer service experience preferred: or equivalent combination
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suites : Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, project management, planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as will as internal and external clients
• Ability to work with a team in an fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
• Self motivated and critical attention to detail, deadline and reporting