Our client is a well-known apparel company. As a customer insight driven company, they focus on customer feedback and satisfaction to grow their brand.
Customer Experience Manager Overview:
As a seasoned leader, the Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for establishing procedures, service philosophy, and best practices to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. They will represent the brand and advocate for the customer, serving as liaison between the customer and the company. The ideal candidate will excel in implementing long-term strategy for optimal customer service and managing the day-to-day responsibilities as they support the customer service team.
Customer Experience Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead team in top quality customer service through company’s customer service infrastructure: phone support, email, chat, and social.
- Responsible for training team on best class customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer escalation effectively and quickly.
- Empower and guide team members through challenging customer issues to ensure interaction results in overall best interest of customer while supporting company mission and values.
- Document customer life cycle to build processes and best practices, as well as SOPs around new procedures to align with business expansion.
- Create training for oncoming new team members to assist in them in providing quality assistance to customers.
- Escalate recurring issues to respective internal departments and assist in quick resolution.
- Be an expert on company products, product launches, and FAQs around product lines.
- Meet and exceed KPIs, and partner with Marketing to achieve sales target requirements.
Customer Experience Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in management role
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Not necessary, but move to the front of the line if you’ve ever worked with ticketing platforms like: Zendesk, Gorgias, Kustomer
- Empathy for customers and providing quality service & support.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively across departments.
- Excellent data analytical skills and be able to work with data & analytics team to monitor KPIs and create data-driven solutions.