Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Data Center Technical Operations Engineer to work on a 3-month contract within Amazon! The view to extend or convert to permanent employment!
If you have a good understanding of Data Centre critical infrastructure; such as Diesel Generators, Chillers, Cooling Towers etc, then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a 3 Month Contract with the view to extend/ convert to perm.
Day rate: up to £375
- Assisting in the design and build of new data halls and Data Centres.
- Producing reports and documentation on all aspects of the critical infrastructure
- On-site management of sub-contractors and vendors,
- Responsibility for the operation and management of both routine and emergency services on a variety of critical systems
- Working 9am - 5pm or 7am - 7pm, no weekend work!
• City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 4+ years of work experience in a critical operations environment.
• Full UK driving license.
Locations: Slough, Heathrow or Luton
If you are interested and have the skill sets to match, apply with your CV and we'll be in touch!