Our client is looking for a successful Digital Designer to join their team.
1. Multitask and execute multiple small & mid-sized projects.
2. Understand and troubleshoot brand elements as they relate to digital design.
3. Accurately follow briefs and execute design projects, paying close attention to details.
4. Assist with the formatting of blog and social posts – both ad-hoc and templates
5. Create digital assets needed for site and Digital Marketing efforts (various imagery / icons / buttons, email, banner ads)
6. Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and hand-offs.
7. Work collaboratively & iteratively with Art Directors, designers, and developers, to execute and deliver a flawless end product.
8. Maintain best practices for web, digital design and user experience design.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Front-End Development, or equal combination of experience and education.
• 3-5 years working experience as a Web Designer
• Strong creative ideas through to execution and effective problem-solving abilities
• Excellent organizational, planning skills
• Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
• User Interface Design – User analysis, Information architecture, Usability evaluation and testing, graphical interface design
• HTML expertise
• Best practices for creating and optimizing web graphics
• Strong CSS skills
• Familiarity with Adobe AEM preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to tolerate repetitive, detailed work, under time constraints
• Speed and agility – ability to work in a fast-paced environment adhering to plans and adapting quickly to changes
• Elevated design aesthetic, and willingness to work with other design points of view
• Proactively communicates to solve problems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to be flexible in approach and factor in a variety of opinions and expectations into work
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor within a flexible work environment