Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a distributer of Apparel and accessory, based in Washington state.
Position Overview: This position both maintains and administers product information, marketing information, and customer web-based marketing tools on the company's website and other branded websites.
This position helps grow our online business by analyzing and utilizing merchandising techniques to enhance our web offering. This role strives to ensure the product search and purchasing process showcases our products in the best light, supports customer ambitions and provides information unique to our business.
- Maximize website via product merchandising and analysis of business metrics.
- Identify opportunities and recommend new ideas for site merchandising to enhance offering and affinity.
- Define data elements and keywords for product catalog.
- Audit full catalog data for consistency.
- Partner with Merchandising, Online Merchandising, IT Ecommerce and Creative to ensure that all online products and resources are set up accurately and maintained appropriately.
- Conduct process improvements to increase productivity and flow.
- Deliver products and projects onto branded websites via various marketing tools and ensure content is accurate.
- Maintain awareness of B2B and B2C desktop and mobile trends and be a thought leader who can act as a key player in the development of new online initiatives
- Test and QA product assets upon receipt.
- Product management experience in a B2B or ecommerce environment.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies, CMS, CRM and marketing enterprise applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to make basic changes and understand HTML.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Be passionate about the power of web experiences that translates into innovative and insightful ways online marketing can affect our business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management
- Experience within apparel industry preferred, B2B experience is a plus
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research preferred