Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $130k - $150k DOE
One of our mid-size agency clients is looking for a full time Digital and Data Director to join their team for an exciting role.
This Digital and Data Director will be responsible for developing digital strategies and data analytics strategies for all their clients as well as drive agency innovation.
This Digital and Data Director will work closely with senior level client teams as well as with the agency’s media, creative, insight and executive teams.
Ideal Director of Digital and Data Analytics candidates will have:
- 6+ years experience delivering digital and data-based solutions with at least 3+ years at a senior level
- Expertise in data analytics, statistical analysis and model-building with multiple unknowns
- Experience with multi-touch attribution preferred
- Experience with BI tools (Domo, Tableau, Looker) preferred
- Great organization with the ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines and schedules as required
- Ability to lead a team, delegate responsibility and display strong strategic direction
- Outstanding interpersonal skills along with strong writing, presentation and problem-solving capability
- Intimate understanding of social media platforms
- Working understanding of emerging technologies (AI, Machine learning, robotics, martech).
*Onsite/offsite hybrid schedule (3 days onsite / 2 days offsite per week)
**Candidate must be local to Colorado Springs and/or Denver
****Possible relocation packages TBD