The Digital Marketing Manager of Site Experience will be responsible for executing, managing and analyzing the on-site experience, loyalty program & conversion and retention driving tactics.
- Maintaining daily digital marketing calendars & marketing plans
- Daily use of reporting & analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Excel,
- Shopify and third-party vendor reporting suites to gain actionable insights and provide
- recommendations for optimizations.
- Responsible for all tactical site execution tasks, including but not limited to product set up, site
- content set up, on site merchandising, site content briefing promo planning & set up, and
- management of the creative feedback process
- Assist in executing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Assist in managing the day-to-day relationships with third party site vendors
- Assist in the planning, expansion and execution of the E-commerce roadmap including but not
- limited to, new vendor onboarding, site redesign projects, AB testing, and new site feature
- Manage SEO reporting and ongoing optimizations for increased visibility
- Provide ongoing reporting for and recommendations for optimizing the glow recipe site &
- conversion experience
- Work cross-functionally with social and brand marketing to ensure synergy across marketing
- messaging and strategies
- Complete competitive research while monitoring industry changes and new site opportunities to
- translate those into actionable recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Marketing or Statistics a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing (beauty or retail industry a plus)
- Demonstrated organization, detail-orientation and time management a must.
- Very strong demonstrated analytical and creative skills, with the ability to clearly summarize key
- learnings and recommendations from raw data.
- Experience with reporting suites such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience using Excel (v-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Independent, organized and highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced
- Strong verbal and written communication skills