Job descriptionGoogle Ad Manager Analyst, Remote
Our client is looking for experienced Google Ad Manager (GAM) candidate with a focus on ad operations troubleshooting to assist with the day-to-day operations.
This is a temporary, remote role for 12 months- fulltime hours (40 hrs/week)
Candidate must be eligible for work in USA.
• Manage GAM escalations from US and International ad operations teams
• Monitor and troubleshoot a variety of advertising products including VAST and display ad tags across direct-sold, programmatic, and in-house marketing deals
• Build GAM reports to support ad operations workflows
• Maintain detailed operational documentation for both internal and external consumption
• Escalate issues to the Google support team and drive prompt resolutions
• Develop strong partnerships with ad sales, account managers, engineering, infrastructure, design, and production teams to deliver on strategic and tactical channel objectives
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in digital advertising operations or support, preferably with focus in video advertising technology.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working with GAM
• Experience tracing ad calls using proxy and debugging tools to interpret ad responses and trouble shoot VAST errors.