Our client is a premier industry leader in the agency space, delivering unique and creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands in the health and wellness space. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Graphic Designer Overview:
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Graphic Designer Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work